Increase Instagram followers free is the wish of every individual or business profile on Instagram.
Do you want to increase Instagram followers free? If yes, then follow the article to understand better and apply it to get more followers.
Instagram is the largest social media platform where users spend more than 2 hours. Every business should use Instagram to get better engagements.
Below are the methods by which you can grow your Instagram followers free.
1.Optimize Instagram Biography
Biography on Instagram is the first thing user will look for after seeing the journal they will decide to follow or not.
- Create a username, sweet, and short so that users can remember easily.
- Use the same name that you use for other social media accounts(If that username is not available to choose the name close to it)
- Make use of letters, numbers and special characters for better engagements(In case of username not available)
- Add a profile name with your niche added to it. By doing this profile will look professional and best.
Ex: “Techsniff-Digital Marketing Consultant” Here techsniff is the username.
1(i) Optimizing Biography
Instagram allows 150 words max to wrap-up your sweet and short bio.
- Use emojis to attract users.
- Use hashtag’s in your bio to get linked into many posts that Instagram users post regularly.
- Add the info about your business, skills, profession, or interests.
- To be best attracted as a user I will recommend you to explain your business in such a way that it should be small but more informative.
2. Optimize your Logo
Instagram is for sharing pictures with information if we want to get more followers, you need to complete your profile first.
- To look at your profile genuine, you need to add a logo as a Profile picture like we keep our images for a personal profile.
- Optimizing your logo is the term used above; that means if we are uploading pictures if that picture looks so small or large, it will not look good.
So to optimize your profile picture(Logo), you need to create the perfect image with Instagram mentioned size.
3.Set up Business Account
Instagram mainly has two types of accounts one is private, and the other is business.
A private account is locked, and only people follow you will see the content in your profile.
A business account is open, and there are no restrictions to view any post. Everyone can access your profile without even following you.
If you are creating an Instagram profile for your business, then you should make that account like a business account.
Following are some of the advantages of business account:
- You can view your insights
- Instagram ads(Ad manager) to manage or run the ads on your business profile.
- You can add custom buttons like “contact us,” “visit us.”
- You can select your business niche; it will appear below your profile.
- You will be able to add links to Instagram stories(This feature is not available for an individual with fewer followers)
4. Improve Instagram feed layout
Instagram users mostly focus on how the user is posting his/her posts, and if the user posts look like odd, then there are chances of losing followers.
- To avoid all these, maintain a theme for Feed layout, and according to that, you post.
- Feed layout plays a significant role in increasing your Instagram followers.
- Ex: you can create a layout like “puzzle” or “Tiles” like the layout. It will look attractive, and there are more chances that the user will follow you.
Choosing the right is the most crucial factor in Google rankings, in the same way, using the right hashtag can get you thousands of followers. If you use the right hashtag with the related post, you can appear in the “EXPLORE” tab on Instagram.
- Let us suppose you have 10k followers then try to add the hashtags that have less than 100k posts for that particular hashtag.
- Now hashtags play a significant role in any social media platform.
- Remember that if you are using many hashtags, then that is not the proper way of using them, Limit the use of hashtags with specified social media.
- Some many websites and blogs suggest Instagram users use only 3-4 hashtags per post.
- Relevant hashtags are more preferred while posting on Instagram.
6. Collaborate with other accounts.
Collaborate with accounts from the same niche of your business that have more or less the number of followers.
- Make your friends happy with shoutouts and ask them to do the same for you.
- If their account has many followers, try to convince them to introduce you to their audience.
- You can make a post with a beautiful layout with the latest information on any topic send it to your partner with whom you want to collaborate.
- Don’t forget to reach out to the informative accounts which have 10k followers or more as you do for blog outreach.
- Explore your brand name by sharing with your friends and asking them to post about your business on their profile.
Many reports say that posting consistently on Instagram or any social media platform maintains their followers, and there are many chances to grow even.
- Post 1-2 times a day
- Try to schedule your post on a specific time so that you will remember.
Ex: If you are convenient in posting between 10-12 in the morning, maintain that time so that users will be waiting for your post on that particular time.
- It’s important to post frequently and consistently to keep your followers engaged.
- Don’t post irrelevant or old posts; remember quality over quantity.
To do all these, find out the best time to post on Instagram.
8.Learn from Instagram insights
Insights let you check your posts engagements, interactions, activities, audience, etc. Like which post gets maximum engagements and at what time, which user visited your account etc.
- Try to post at different hours and check your Instagram insights. If you see the changes, then go with the stats shown in the stats.
- If your followers are international, then pay attention to different time zones.
- Focus on the best performing post on your account and try to create similar ones in the future.
9.Schedule your post
Scheduling posts is the best way to get time-lapse for your audience. Everyone has many works to handle, and sometimes you may not remember to post.
So to avoid these schedules, your post so that you need to focus on creating rich content rather than posting it at the right time.
- Whenever you make a post for Instagram, try to schedule it.
- If you get into a rhythm of scheduling posts, you will gain experience, and you will work far more rapidly.
10. Use Instagram Stories
Instagram stories are a much easier way to get engagements on your profile.
- Try to publish three stories a day to get better engagements.
- Share your content (you can post other content but try to make your post).
- Add questions, polls, quizzes, etc.
- If you want to share other people’s content, tag their account name, it maintains good relations with them in the future.
11. Geotagging your post
Location is the best factor to convert your audience to your followers. If they belong to the same place, there are chances that they will follow you.
- If you add your location in your post or story, you will get some extra exposure.
- You can tag a place and need not be physically there( try to post with different locations).
- Post with a tagged location result in higher engagements.
- Geotag your business wherever possible.
12. Comment to grow your followers organically
Commenting is the best way to get more exposure. Like blog commenting, we can comment on other user’s posts on Instagram to increase followers free.
- Try to comment on the post of your niche.
- Comment on several posts no matter the followers they have.
- Offer added value to help other users by personal messages or answering them in the comment section.
- Share your knowledge and experience with the people of that account.
- Don’t try to promote yourself there.
13. Promote your Instagram account outside Instagram.
Posting, commenting, adding stories does not bring followers that you need.
- Find the best ways to promote your Instagram account wherever possible, like “word of mouth.” that increase Instagram followers free
- Add a link of your Instagram account to your email signatures, web, blogs, or business cards, etc.
- Promote your Instagram profile on other social media platforms by creating a post of your Instagram account summary.
- Wear a t-shirt or cap with your Instagram profile name or name tag.
14. Use video in your content
Video is the future of content, and now users are more likely to watch a video instead of learning lengthy articles or text-based images.
- You can create feed, story, IGTV, or Instagram live videos.
- By videos, you can easily pass your marketing message more effectively.
The maximum length of video for different aspects
Feed video: 3sec-1min
Story video: max 15 sec per story(add multiple stories)
IGTV video: 15sec -10min
Live video: up to 60min
15. Use Instagram Live
Instagram Live is the best option for presenting yourself in front of users or audiences.
Every social media platforms offer a live option, which means they are making users get closers to their followers.
- It allows conversation and interactions in real-time.
- Decide a day to interact with your audience(followers) to answer their needs.
- You can make QnA sections for your audience to answer their questions.
- People love to live content since they can interact.
- By this, you can get more engagements and interactions.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ’s)
1. How can I get 1000 followers on Instagram?
To get 1000 followers you need to concentrate on your content on Instagram and your promotion strategies. Focus on promoting content not on getting followers, they will engage but that doesn’t mean it will get business.
2. How do I get followers on Instagram fast?
There is nothing like fast and slow in getting followers on any social media platform, instead, just try to maintain your consistency and interaction with your audience(followers) that will automatically increase your followers in no time.
3. What is the best app to get free Instagram followers?
4. Can I buy real Instagram followers?
Yes, there are many online brokers who provide this service but I won’t recommend buying fake followers for your genuine business.
5. Do Instagrammers make money?
Yes, like any other platforms there are many affiliate accounts on Instagram that needs to be promoted by other Instagrammers, they pay some amount as a commission for these activities, again if you are getting fake followers and want to make money that is impossible
With the detailed information on the increase, Instagram followers free, you can follow them wisely and get your count to grow.
I would also like to suggest to update your Instagram app on your mobile so that you can know the latest updates and features to use them.
Also read: Quick Guide to Digital Marketing in